3rd Grade Fundraising
Come and get your favorite snacks. Oct 31 - Nov 4. @ School lobby
Summer Lunch begins June 3rd and to run through the summer. Enter on east side of building cafeteria entrance.
ASC officers for TLE:
Rose Watson - President, Tawnya Laughlin - Vice President, and Laura Barney - Secretary/Treasurer
August Parent Meeting to begin election process for SY 17-18 ASC officiers and IEC member elections
At the end of the school year I sent a letter to parents indicating that I would be moving to GMCS District to serve as the Title lll/Bilingual Coordinator. It has been my pleasure to work at TLE for three years and in partnership with students, parents and educators moved forward to successful performance and growth of student's academic skills. I am pleased to share that Ms. Ophelia Sanchez will be taking the leadership role of being TLE's Principal beginning July 2017. She will continue the work of literacy, cultural relevant school-student culture, and school-wide PBIS. The 90 day school plan will also be a district expectation that will continue. Your support as parents and community members is essential. Thank you for the experience and support - I will continue to work with parents and community from the district level.
TLE will be:
1. Hiring a Navajo Language and Culture teacher - K-2, and Ms. Veda Yazzie will continue at 3-5 NLC teacher.
2. There will be three Kindergarten Classes.
3. There will be a 4/5 Split Class.
4. Ms. Cee Long will be working in Preschool.
5. Specials will be: PE/Art and Library-Computer/Navajo Language/Culture
6. Continue with early release Friday at 1:20pm.